Mitch Clarke is a 1st degree Black Belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Rodrigo Munduruca and is a retired professional Mixed Martial Artist and freestyle wrestler. Mitch has trained and competed all over North America and was trained in MMA under John Crouch, Benson Henderson at the MMA Lab and by Mike Winklejohn, Chad Smith, and Greg Jackson at JacksonWink Academy.
Mitch has been a guest instructor with the BJJ Program for the past 6 years and this is his first year as a full-time instructor working with Mr. Malin at Donnan with the grade 3-6 students.
• Black belt under Rodrigo Munduruca
• Submission Series Pro Superfight Champion x 2
• 7 Pro MMA fights in the Ultimate Fighting Championships (UFC)
• UFC 173 – Performance of the Night winner
• UFC Submission of the Year (Runner Up)
• CanWest Wrestling UAlberta Championship Team
• Member of the University of Alberta Wrestling Team
• Member of the University of Saskatchewan Wrestling Team
• Affiliate Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu clubs in Loon Lake, Saskatoon, and Lloydminster
• The Fight Club (TFC) Canadian National Lightweight MMA champion
• Evolution Fighting Championships (EFC) Welterweight Champion